Organizations in the chemical industry must control costs while increasing efficiency and quality. A LIMS from Core Informatics can help chemical labs to meet these goals by increasing their throughput, monitoring the quality of data, enforcing SOPs, and allowing for the effective management of data and information. By providing a unified data repository, the Core LIMS can aid in speeding production decisions while allowing for process and quality control.
The system supports the production of companies in the oil and gas refining, petrochemical, and chemical manufacturing industries by providing access to their data so that it can be reported and analyzed. The Core LIMS can be integrated with third party software to provide enterprise-wide information from the disparate systems. The LIMS allows for complete traceability and status tracking on any object. It monitors points specified by administrators and can generate alerts when data passes a threshold to ensure quality control, safety requirement compliance, and that problems are identified as early as possible.
The Core LIMS helps Chemical Industries to Perform:
- Density testing
- Limit tests on arsenic, iron, lead, mercury, etc.
- Melting point determination
- Acid neutralizing capacity testing, etc.
Benefits of the Core LIMS to Chemical Industries:
- Partnership with ChemAxon
- Workflow management
- Sample management (login, registration integrity, life cycle tracking, etc.)
- Chain of custody
- Customized automatic & ad hoc reporting
- Exact match, substructure, similarity searching of database
- Instrument integration for data collection automation
- Automatic results reduction & flagging
- Automatic alerts based on thresholds, authorization, publishing
- Integration with third party systems (ERP/MRP/CRM etc.)
- Project management
- Lot & batch management
- Product & batch traceability
- Product specifications management
- Work allocation & scheduling to reduce bottlenecks
- Worklist management
- Inventory, storage management
- Analyst certification management
- Instrument management (calibration, maintenance, scheduling)
- Barcode, RFID compatible
- SOP & protocol management
- Data security & integrity
- Regulatory compliance
- Electronic document management