Food and Beverage LIMS
The food and beverage industry faces increasing regulatory scrutiny, pressures to control costs, and the challenge of maintaining quality throughout a global supply chain. Core Informatics understands the impact these issues have on Food & Beverage labs, and offers the Core LIMS as a solution to aid companies in the delivery and discovery of products, while complying with industry and government regulations.
Food and beverage laboratories can leverage the Core system to analyze hazards, determine and monitor critical control points, and establish corrective actions and verification procedures to ensure that standards are met and the system is functioning properly. An HACCP compliant system helps companies in the Food & Beverage industry to monitor products and make sure they do not become contaminated with chemicals or food pathogens. The flexible electronic document management system provided by the Core LIMS makes access to data such as safety and standards information quick and easy.
Benefits of the Core LIMS to Food and Beverage Labs:
- SOP & protocol management
- Inventory, storage management
- Customized automatic & ad hoc reporting
- Data security & integrity
- Audit Trails
- Integration with third party systems (ERP/HR/MRP etc.)
- Workflow management
- Stability Studies
- Instrument integration for data collection automation
- Automatic results reduction & flagging
- Automatic alerts based on thresholds, authorization, publishing
- Instrument management (calibration, maintenance, scheduling)
- Sample management (login, registration integrity, life cycle tracking, etc.)
- Chain of custody
- Randomized sample set creation & testing
- Lot & batch management
- Project management
- Worklist management
- Work allocation & scheduling to reduce bottlenecks
- Analyst certification management
- Electronic document management
- Specifications management
- Environmental monitoring
- Barcode, RFID compatible
- Regulatory compliance with US FDA Title III of the Public Health Security and Bio-terrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, HACCP, GLP, GMP, CFR Title 9, 21 CFR Part 11, FSIS Directive 10240.4, etc.
Learn about Core LIMS in Post Foods.