Animal Facility Management
- Cage card printing
- Animal location management and history
- Record tracking including: arrival, birth, mating, diet, studies, etc.
- IACUC protocol management
- Breeding & colony management
- Sentinel tracking
- GLP & 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
The Animal Facility Management features of Themo Fisher™ Core LIMS™ software includes IACUC management, protocol creation and enforcement, and scheduling capabilities. It tracks training records for employees, animal location and history, and any attributes needed on a test subject such as: arrival, birth, mating, diet, and studies. The system’s husbandry tracking capabilities let users track genealogy through generations and across studies. The AFMS feature is integrated with the rest of the Core LIMS software to provide a superior data management solution to animal facilities anywhere.